for easyriders minds and the ones who inspire to be..

Saturday 8 May 2010

ETTORE SOTTSAS GLAZES

This exhibition was in the bottom of Corso Como store library and it was one of the best place I have been during this Salone del Mobile edition as I saw the collection of Ettore Sottsas glazes I have never seen and it was a preview of the next exhibition which will take place in Stockholm this summer organized by Fulvio Ferrari, This man was and is a big friend and book publisher of the most important designers of the 20th century among them Ettore Sottsas, Carlo Mollino, Arnaldo Pomodoro.
I had a long and amazing conversation with Mr Ferrari about his friends and the art of glazes and I was gifted with a very interesting book "La discoteca" ..check it out










No comments:

Post a Comment